Board of Directors
BriaCell Therapeutics Corp.’s board of directors is currently comprised of 6 members. All of the board members other than Mr. Jamieson Bondarenko, Dr. Charles L. Wiseman, and Dr. William V. Williams are independent directors.
BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. maintains an Audit, Compensation, Nominating and Corporate Governance committee. The committee appointments are as follows:
|JAMIESON BONDARENKO, CFA, CMT||Chairman- Corporate governance|
|RICHARD J. BERMAN||Member- Corporate Governance|
|MR. VAUGHN C. EMBRO-PANTALONY, MBA, FCPA, FCMA, CDIR, ACC||Member- Corporate Governance|
|REBECCA TAUB, MD||Member- Corporate Governance|
|WILLIAM V. WILLIAMS, MD, FRCP||Member- Corporate Governance|
|CHARLES L. WISEMAN, MD, FACP||Member- Corporate Governance|
The Code of Business Ethics and Conducts
BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. has adopted the Code of Business Ethics and Conduct to ensure compliance with legal requirements and its standards of business conduct.
The Charter of Board of Directors
The Board of Directors (the “Board”) assumes the responsibility for the overseeing BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. (BriaCell or the “Company”) and its business. This includes responsibility for the matters set out in the Charter (refer to link below), which form part of the Board’s statutory responsibility to manage or supervise the management of the Corporation’s business and affairs.
To ensure BriaCell’s legal and regulatory compliance, Governance, Compensation and Nomination, and Audit Committees have been formed to review the Board’s mandate on an annual basis, and recommend changes when necessary.
The Charter of Audit Committee
The main goal of the Audit Committee is to oversee the integrity of BriaCell Therapeutics Corp.’s financial statements, its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, and to ensure the top performance of the internal /external audit function, and qualification and independence of the external auditors.
The Audit Committee has been appointed as follows: Mr. Jamieson Bondarenko (Chair), Mr. Vaughn Embro-Pantalony, and Dr. Rebecca Taub.
The Charter of Governance, Compensation and Nominating Committee
The key function of the committee is to assist the Board in overseeing the executive and director compensation, director nomination and corporate governance including the following:
- Evaluate the CEO’s performance relevant to the Company’s goals and objectives approve the CEO’s compensation
- Assess non-CEO compensation, incentive-based plans and equity-based plans;
- Establish share ownership policies, and monitor insider trading
- Identify and appoint qualified Board members
- Select the director nominees for the next annual meeting of shareholders
- Develop and recommend relevant corporate governance principles
- Evaluate the performance of the Board and senior management
- Ensure executive compensation disclosure in public documents
- Other responsibilities as are set out in this Charter or as assigned to the Committee by the Board.
BriaCell Therapeutics Corp ’s board of directors is currently comprised of five members. Management